Introduction

I this section you can introduce yourself, post invitations and more...

Moderator: Stany Buyle

aclphoto
AFFILIATED MEMBER
Active Member?: No
Post pictures?: No

Introduction

Post by aclphoto »

Hi there,

My name is Judson Crossland & I'm new to this site as of today...

(that kind of sounds like a addiction anonymous intro doesn't it?)

LOL

Anyway I've been on DP for some time now and wanted to get some fresh air out of the atmosphere of that site, so here I am.

I've been a freelance photog for about 15 years now and love everything about the business. I shoot 100% nikon but have no problem with any other brands... In fact I have some really good friends that shoot Pro Canon. Currently I shoot with a D3/D300, I might get a D3x in the future but the D3 is still a better camera for what I shoot (which is everything) My main specialty is sports and weddings... so the D3 is perfect for me... You can see the rest of my gear in my profile and my work at www.aclphoto.com

Well like I said I look forward to the discussions on this board and hope to see you 'out there'
Judson Crossland
Member NPS
ACL Photo
www.aclphoto.com

Don't Fear the space between your reality and your dreams... if you can dream it... you can live it!
Lil Judd
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Re: Introduction

Post by Lil Judd »

Welcome Judson,

I joined yesterday so I've not been here for all that long either.

Lil :-)
Lil :-)
Wishing you Golden Light & willing subjects. My ever evolving galleries can be seen at http://lilknytt.zenfolio.com/
Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Wecome Judson..

Post by Stany Buyle »

Hi Judson,
Thanks for your kind words in your introduction and in the email you send me. I am happy that we got another member with so much photographic experience and knowledge aboard.
I was browsing around on your website with many great captures with among them some beautiful wildlife pictures, especially the "big cat" I like..., unfortunately I could not see that picture in biggger size than thumbnail.
Vriendelijke groet,

Stany
Biljart speel je tussen de oren.
http://www.esbeecreations.be
aclphoto
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Re: Wecome Judson..

Post by aclphoto »

StanyB wrote:Hi Judson,
Thanks for your kind words in your introduction and in the email you send me. I am happy that we got another member with so much photographic experience and knowledge aboard.
I was browsing around on your website with many great captures with among them some beautiful wildlife pictures, especially the "big cat" I like..., unfortunately I could not see that picture in biggger size than thumbnail.

Yeah I normally don't post very large images on my marketing site... people tend to 'click off' a site with allot of large files... If you want to see any of them original res... I'll email them to you.

It's good to be here, I love the "no *" you have here on the forum... It's what I really want on a site that I go to every morning :-)
Judson Crossland
Member NPS
ACL Photo
www.aclphoto.com

Don't Fear the space between your reality and your dreams... if you can dream it... you can live it!
pam.meier

Re: Introduction

Post by pam.meier »

Hi Judson,

I´m also a photographoholic ;) hoping never to be cured (except for lens and body lust).

Pam

Return to “New member - Introduction - "About me..." - Welcome - Invitations - Info how to join this forum”